Construction Defect Litigation Lawyers in Rhode Island
Take Steps to Protect Your Home or Business
When something goes wrong with the construction of a residential or commercial building, the consequences can be severe and the financial and legal stakes are often high. Many parties may be involved in these claims, from builders, owners, architects, and engineers to sub-contractors, suppliers, and service professionals of every variety.
Our Rhode Island construction defect litigation attorneys at McIntyre Tate LLP are experienced litigators who have dealt with the intricacies of construction defect litigation. We have more than 150 years of combined experience and know the common themes and legal issues that arise in these matters. Working with experts and other professionals, we seek to peel back the layers of these claims and provide our clients with a solid defense.
- Our construction defect litigation practice includes:
- Construction defect claims arising from condominium complexes
- Claims arising from renovations and building conversions
- Claims by and among contractors, subcontractors and owners
- Defense of claims brought against insurers under CCIP and OCIP policies
- Claims arising from new construction of residential and commercial structures
- Claims involving building collapse and structural failure
Providing Experienced Representation in Civil Cases
Civil litigation is stressful especially when problems arise during a construction project. The economy is as tough as ever and the last thing you need is for a claim or litigation to weigh down your budget.
- McIntyre Tate LLP represents cases involving claims for:
- Faulty wiring
- Window leaks
- Fungus or mold
- HVAC problems
- Low-quality construction
- Defective design
- Foundation cracks
Reach out to us at (401) 283-1645 if you would like to discuss your construction defect matter.